Sunday, June 29, 2008

Indulgences

My biggest indulgence is my passion: belly dance. I love to belly dance. I’ve danced since I was a child, but only started belly dancing about a year and a half ago. It’s one thing I consistently let myself indulge in. I take classes 1-2 times a week, which adds up to around $80 a month. I also have a small collection of instructional DVDs, which I love. I’ll be in my first performance this August, so I’ve started buying some costume pieces. The best (and most expense) dance-related purchase I’ve made is my Melodia pants. I’ve never spent so much money on a pair of pants before, but they are so worth it. I have several pairs, but my favorite are my burgundy mehndis. I’m not usually one to get excited about clothing, but I love my Melodias to pieces.

No comments: