Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Extra Income

I need a way to earn extra money, but I'm not sure how. I have a full-time job and was thinking about looking for something part-time as well, but my regular job is extremely demanding and stressful. By the end of the day I'm exhausted, and I just can't imagine myself being able to hold down a second job and still remain sane. Overtime isn't a possibility where I'm at, but I do have the potential to earn an extra $4000/year with my quarterly bonuses. Even so, I would still like to earn some additional money to help pay down my debt and save as much as possible!

Some Possibilities:
  • Sell Avon - I'm already a representative, but I only sell it to a few select people and don't make much money off of it. I'm sure there is the potential to earn more, but I'm not very into makeup and such, which makes me pretty apathetic towards the whole thing.
  • Mystery shopping - It's something I've considered before, but never done.
  • Sell some of my books & CDs - I have a ton of old CDs; even if I only get a few bucks for each of them it could add up to something. I usually have a hard time parting with my books, but there are a few I have that I really don't care to keep.
  • Tutoring
  • Baby sitting - I haven't done baby sitting in forever, but I suppose it's always a possibility.

No comments: