Sunday, August 3, 2008

July Goals Recap

I didn't do very well with meeting my goals for July. I'm somewhat disappointed in myself, but I know July was a crazy month. Then again, most of my life is crazy. Some of these goals I will carry over into August.
  • Transportation challenge - Met. My goal was to spend less than $80 and I spent only $57.77!
  • Get my free credit report - No. This was due to my own laziness and procrastination.
  • Begin 403(b) contributions - No. This is because I accepted a new job! I'll be sure to get started with my contributions after I start.
  • Enroll in online bill pay for car loan - No. Again, procrastination. I could do this online but they ask for your social security number and I'm leery of submitting mine online. The alternative is to go to a branch location to enroll and I just haven't gotten around to it.
  • Know my networth - No. I would have to know the remaining balance on my car loan, which I don't. Yet another reason I need to enroll online.
  • Get my Avon orders in on time - Close. I got two out of three in on time. Not bad considering that when I was in school I submitted nearly every order late.

No comments: