Thursday, December 10, 2009

Microworkers

I've been much more active on Microworkers lately. I've done a bunch of tasks - writing article, creating accounts, commenting on websites, etc. It's really easy to make some extra money on there. I just log in once in awhile (usually while I'm watching TV or something) and complete some quick tasks. I've actually found some really cool sites by completing tasks on there - sites that I continue to use. Just make sure that if you are creating accounts you don't use your primary email, because you'll end up getting lots of junk! I use an email that I only check a couple times a month, so it's not a big deal. I don't have anything important coming in there. I've also been thinking about posting a job on the site in order to drive traffic to one of my sites. I haven't decided yet, though.

Microworkers - work & earn or offer a micro job

No comments: