Sunday, October 25, 2009

October Goals

Sure, it's late in the month, but I figured I'd set a few goals for October before the month is shot! I haven't done monthly goals since July! Yikes. I need to work on staying focused and getting certain things done. One big downfall of trying to work at home is that I'm so easily distracted and I end up getting sidetracked before I get things accomplished.
  • Car Payment! - It gets sent in later every month :(
  • Move 403(b) - I have nooo idea how to do this, but apparently it can't stay where it is right now. It's just as well. The company my agency went through didn't offer the best funds. I'd like to move it into my Vangaurd IRA.
  • Check credit report - I enrolled in monthly monitoring, but haven't been checking it monthly!
  • Catch back up with Avon - Again, I'm perpetually behind on the Avon!
  • Get in app for new WAH job - Needs to be completed and sent in!
  • Keep budget up-to-date!

No comments: